Your involvement will make a meaningful difference not only to the library, but also to the lives of the many and diverse people it serves.
- Attend and support an event.
- Pledge an amount for annual donation
- Make a one-time donation
- Make a tribute in honor or memory of a loved one or colleague
The Library Foundation planned giving services can help you remember the library in your will or estate planning
The Library Foundation has many naming and recognition opportunities including card catalogs, collections, and other areas of interest.
The Library Foundation’s endowments build the resources necessary to maintain quality literary, educational and cultural programs in the Kingston Public Library.
- Create an endowment of your own choosing
- Name a collection, a position, or a program (gifts of $10,000 or more will establish a named endowment).
- Underwrite an event or exhibition
To learn more about the many ways to give, please contact the KPLF at firstname.lastname@example.org